Monday, February 23, 2009

Weekly Challenge- TOYS 2/23

OK, I am going with something that really needs done in my house. The kids toys. Go through and get rid of the broken (or unwanted) ones. Get them organized and even replace the missing batteries (if you dare). I am going to just be happy with weeding them down and getting the kept ones put away. If you happen to not have toys, how about organizing your grown up toys instead. DVDS, electronics, etc. Lest you think I chose something easy for me, here are photos before I started the process (I have been working on this a couple of weeks already):




4 comments:

  1. Wow.

    I actually already did this about a month ago, but the kids' room was a mess so I cleaned it, put away all the toys, and called that good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just did this on Friday. I'll go take a picture.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Charlotte- My kids room toys are organized but I have BUCKETS of toys in the garage to go through. I almost did this for the challenge last week. Hopefully I will get to them today

    ReplyDelete
  4. For mine, I sorted baby toys out, so that I can get them ready for, well, the baby. I also sanitized all of Abe's toys since he's been so sick.

    ReplyDelete