Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Tuesday's Tip

This is a really simple tip. I know we all get Family Fun magazine and probably the Friend or some other magazines. Well, when I was teaching I would always look through and think, "Wow, that looks fun. I should do that sometime" and then I would close the magazine and forget. Well, I decided to make a binder to keep all those ideas in. When I see an idea in a magazine or on the internet, I rip the pages out (or print them) and 3 hole punch them. I put them in a binder and keep that with my arts and crafts. Then when I am looking for an idea, I can just pull that binder out and it has everything right there. Someday, I'll get tabs and be even more organized (Craft projects, cooking projects, Holiday themes, Science Experiements, etc).

3 comments:

  1. I am in the middle of doing this RIGHT NOW! I bought a file folder and adding tabs. I have way too many old magazines. I keep a bunch in a bag and when I wait for Joe's preschool I rip out the ideas. Great tip!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a good idea, I will have to start one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. great idea! I do the same thing... find an idea then close the mag and forget, I mean. I think I'll start one and get rid of the pile of mags under my coffee table!

    ReplyDelete