Friday, February 13, 2009

CAR!!

Our car hasn't been cleaned since we went on a trip to Utah... for Thanksgiving. I have taken a few things to the trash here and there, so it wasn't as bad as it could have been, but it was knee deep in crumbs, trash, etc.
I was pretty surprised that most of it was trash, and I only filled up one large garbage sack of things to take into the house.
Also, Brenda's vacuum has an AMAZING attachment to clean the carpets, and I will definitely make sure the next vacuum I own is equipped with one just like it!
*Note- I took before pictures, and thought they didn't really look too bad, then moved a few large things (like a car safety kit, Barlow's briefcase, etc.) and decided I should take new pictures to show the true condition of things. Those are the pictures I've posted here.*

2 comments:

  1. dang your car looks new! I need to come borrow brenda's vacuum too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It really does look great. Isn't it shocking how much crap and trash can be in a little car? I love to get into my car to drive now, it makes such a big difference.

    ReplyDelete