Saturday, February 28, 2009

Finished the Playroom

At the beginning of the week, I posted these before photos:





I have been forcing encouraging my kids to work on it; after a couple of weeks they had done next to nothing some. Yesterday I finally tackled the room. Three long hours later, I finished. Here is what the room looks like now:



I haven't vacuumed yet and I need to redo the labels on the boxes. I might even get coordinating boxes so it looks nicer. I wanted to get rid of half the toys. Believe it or not, I think I weeded it down by at least a third. Here are the three big boxes of toys I got rid of:

3 comments:

  1. Wow. That is amazing. Great work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nathan says "Ooooh, I want my room to be like that! Then it would stay clean, can we do my room like that?"

    Good job! Good luck keeping it done!

    ReplyDelete