Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Weekly Challenge

I have been MIA on this blog for awhile point wise, sorry. I really don't know my point totals for the last few weeks. I'm going to get my act together and join back in the fun for July. I'll be ready to handle things by then, hopefully.
The Weekly Challenge this week is carpets. If you have a carpet cleaner, then you can pick one room and clean the carpet. If you don't have access to a carpet cleaner, then you can spot clean in several different rooms. I know that I really need to spot clean a couple of places, but I think I'm also going to do my entire front room. Ken did the hallway last week one day while I was at Tami's and it looks so nice, but now I feel my front room looks terrible!!! Good luck!

4 comments:

  1. does it count if I call stanley steamers?

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was on my list for this week. Freaky. Now I'm sure to get it done.

    ReplyDelete
  3. totally on my list too. Our carpet smells so bad I can't even sit on the floor!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I kid you not, 5 minutes after finishing this challenge Jace found some candy and dripped big bright green and red drops all over. Awesome.

    ReplyDelete