Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Summer is a Little Busy for Me

It looks to me as though Andrea won last cycle (unless someone hasn't sent in their tallies?).

I'm sorry I am so late getting things posted. I have decided I need to just do the best I can this summer, but spending time making time with the kids are the priority. That means that we spend most mornings away from the house and most afternoons on the beach. I will try to get my daily things done, but can't promise I'll achieve any of the challenges. That being said, maybe someone else can be in charge of keeping track of who has assignments this week? I would appreciate it. If no one cares to do it, I will try to keep up. I think since everyone had an off week last week we will go with Andreas idea and keep the weekly and 5 minute challenges the same this week and rotate next week. That means, I suppose, that I need to come up with another tip. I will think about it and let you know.

Hope everyone is enjoying their summer!

4 comments:

  1. This week:

    Vacuum- 10
    Sweep- 4
    Make bed- 10
    Dishes- 4
    Scriptures- 2
    Mop- 5
    Laundry- 5
    Bathrooms- 5
    5 min- 3
    =48

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here are my point totals (I had a pretty good week!)

    Bed: 5 + 5
    Dishes: 5 + 5
    Sweep: 5 + 5
    Vacuum: 5 + 5
    Scriptures: 1 :o(
    5 minutes: 5 + 5
    Mop: 5
    Bathrooms: 5
    Laundry: 5
    Weekly Challenge: 30

    Total: 96

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hold it What was the weekly challenge?? or the 5 minute. Were we doing the same ones as the week before??

    Anyway here are my points
    Bed 5 +5
    Sweep 4
    Vacuum 5 +5
    Scriptures 5 +5
    Dishes 5 +5
    Bathrooms 0
    Mop 0
    Laundry 5
    5 minute challenges ??
    Weekly challenge ??

    Total 49

    ReplyDelete