Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Weekly Challenge- Charlotte


I clean my fridge out almost every week on shopping day. Sometimes it gets pretty bad, but usually it isn't too bad. My freezer, however, just gets stuffed fuller and fuller. It is SO small and my family is SO big that it looks crowded all the time. I even have an outside one that is also full. Ever since we bought the cow and stored it outside, my freezers have been a mess. So I pulled it out and organized it. Surprises: 3 bags broccoli, 4 bags strawberries, 15 small bags mozzarella cheese (I buy big bags and store them in smaller ones and must have accidentally done it 2 or 3 times thinking I was out), and 3 opened bags of hotdogs. I'm saying that this REALLY needed done. To make room I moved all the meats to the outside freezer.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment