Sunday, June 14, 2009

Tuesday Tips - Kids Journals.

Sorry this took so long to post, but better late than never, right? So, I really like to have a journal for my kids of their young lives. They say and do so many cute things and learn so much everyday and it is easy to forget. I found that I was not consistent in writing in the journal that we bought for Abe though. So, I bought a bunch of cheap, small spiral bound notebooks from WalMart and put them with a pen in places in the house that we spend a lot of time (kitchen, Abe's room, toy room, car, etc). Then when he does or says something I think I would like to remember, I just jot it down with the date in the closest available notebook. Every couple of months or so, I transfer the entries into Word and voila! instant journal!

No comments:

Post a Comment