Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Garage

Really???? The Garage???? Do you know how busy I am this week!!! There is no way I can get to the garage!!! I don't have a garage!! What in the world are you thinking saying the Garage????

OK, there I said it, not only did I say garage...but I listed all of the bad things you are thinking about me too. Don't worry I am thinking them too. I am insanely busy right now, but I think that the garage has to be done. So here is how I am defining it:

1. If you are really busy you only have to spend at least 1 hour in the garage working
2. If you don't have a garage then clean out the closets or spaces where you store your "garage items" such as camping equipment, tools, etc.

Good Luck, you can't have it worse than I do, I promise! To prove it here is a sneak peak at my
garage.

No comments:

Post a Comment