Thursday, June 4, 2009

Weekly Challenge completed- Charlotte

I finally had a weekly challenge that wasn't a huge deal for me. I keep my cupboards pretty much the way I want them. However, after a year I had decided to move some things around so I did. I cleaned out the cupboard that was messy (left) and moved my pans and bowls from a cupboard to a drawer and the plastic storage from the drawer to the cupboard. I also threw away any containers without lids or lids without container. I decided to store the big containers with their lids and the smaller ones I stacked the containers and grouped the lids into a drawer.
For some reason my before and after words didn't upload. The top is the before and the bottom is the same shot after. You can see how I switched the pans' and containers' places. After I took the pictures I decided to store the big turquoise bowl with the other large bowls.

Until I posted this, I had no idea I had a passion for kitchen organization, but apparently I do. Maybe because it is one of the few places the kids can't mess up?

No comments:

Post a Comment