Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Weekly Challenge

I was going to post cleaning out the garage, but I didn't realize that I would be out of town the week I had the challenge. So now I need to come up with something else (as I need to actually clean out the garage when I make it a challenge). Lets all give our tubs and showers a thourough scrubbing. For me, I will be cleaning the actual tub, but if you are better at keeping up on it (maybe you don't have 5 to clean ...) wash and disinfect the toys, clean the grout and edges of the tub. You know, the stuff you try to ignore. Or maybe that is just me.

6 comments:

  1. I think you should add cleaning shower heads so that the water doesn't spray in all different directions....but maybe that is just me?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh and I TOTALLY just cleaned out my garage (well at least 2/3 of it) So I might have qualified for the bonus...darn!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just cleaned the tub and shower head from all that hard water stuff. I think I should get the bonus anyway because it was only one day early and I have ESP. Don't give the challenge to clean the garage until we move into our new house. I have already cleaned the garage twice in the last four months and don't want to clean other peoples messes again.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Done! I kind of had an advantage since our showers/tubs have not been used long (one hasn't even been used as a shower yet), but there was enough for me to do that I didn't quite get the bonus :-(

    ReplyDelete
  5. 1/3 of the way done. That is one bath/shower is done, I still have one tub and one shower to go.

    ReplyDelete