Monday, April 13, 2009

My Kids Clothes

So I knew when I assigned this challenge that it would take a lot of time on my part to get it done, but I had NO idea it would take as long as it did.  I really spent several hours doing this, but I am SO glad it is done.

First I did Kaylee's room, it was tricky because she does not have a dresser so her clothes were just on shelves in her closet.  I made a quick trip to Lowes and put up a short rod for her to hang her clothes on it.  She LOVES it.
Next came the youngest 2 boys.  Their drawers were OVERFLOWING and I had no clue what was really in there.  After cleaning them out Ashton was left with about 3 pants in his drawer!  Not to mention the fact that after cleaning out their drawers I decided to put their dresser in their closet which inspired me to rearrange their ENTIRE room which took FOREVER.
Trevor was simple, his stuff was still pretty organized from last time so all it took was me helping him clean out his closet.

1 comment:

  1. Looks really good. Love the dressers. Especially the paint job.

    ReplyDelete