Sunday, April 26, 2009

Before and After From This Week

I'll bet you think I got the bonus points this week, huh? Especially since just a week or two ago the den was SPOTLESS, and the fact that I swore I would never let it pile up as bad as it used to.
Hmmm, not quite. So I am VERY grateful for this challenge, it was perfect for me.
The 5 minute challenges were great too! Here's under my kitchen sink. I had a pile to take to recycling sitting in there, and a few empty or nearly empty containers. Also, I discovered that the blue tote holding the cleaning supplies had never been cleaned, and it was pretty disgusting. Not something I would usually think to clean!
Thanks so much for all your help with my sliding door situation. I had tried many times to vacuum it out, but for some reason it was never dry. Then, on the day I went to clean it, it was miraculously dry! I used a knife to scrape away a lot of the dirt, then vacuumed it. Then I let it soak in bleach and used paper towels and Clorox wipes to dig all the muck out. It's not perfect, but it's a thousand times better. Thanks!!


1 comment:

  1. Looking good! I'm glad you got the track cleaned out. Congrats!

    ReplyDelete