Monday, April 27, 2009

Assignments for the week

Here are the assignments this week and a post to keep track of progress. I had a hard time last week, but that is because it got nice out and I was outside. It takes a while for my body to adjust to walking and playing outside, so I was pretty tired by bedtime. I'm hoping to do better this week!

Here are the assignments:

5 minute: Charlotte
Weekly: Andrea
Tues. Tips: Kim

Looks like Brenda has the lead right now, we'll see how this week goes...

6 comments:

  1. I didn't get 3 of the cleaning chores done yesterday, but I would like to beg an extension since I did spend 5 hours cleaning. It was just cleaning out water and ruined boxes (and contents) from the basement. We found up to 3 inches there at 5:30 and worked till 10:30. Now I'm off to look at renting a dumpster to haul off the ruined stuff (there was that much). What do you think, can I still claim the 3 points or at least be eligible for the bonuses?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I say sure you can have an extension but that would mean you would have to do them on Saturday....sound good?

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH and Sorry for the flooding! Was the landlord understanding?

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's terrible!! Did you find a cause?

    I would say you get BONUS points for having to clean up such a catastrophe, but then I might be tempted to cause a little flooding in my own house so I can catch up to Brenda. :-)

    Good luck!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'd say to just give yourself the points. Not worth stressing over. I know what cleaning your flooded basement can be like :-) Hope it all gets worked out soon.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Someone got a perfect score this week! Wow, that feels good.

    105+281=386

    ReplyDelete