Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Tuesday Tips.....a little late

Sorry!  Tuesday flew by without me noticing, so here goes:

I got this from a book I have called Haley's Hints:

Finding a Needle in a Haystack......

If you lose something tiny on the carpet or floor (Kaylee just lost a tooth the other day) like an earring back, or a contact lens or a diamond and you don't want to spend forever on your hands and knees looking for it, simply find a pair of old pantyhose and cut the leg off.  Slip the leg around the wand of your vacuum and sweep across the floor.  before you know it the lost item will stick to the pantyhose at the mouth of the vacuum wand!!

3 comments:

  1. Good idea but with my luck I would create a hole in the panty hose and suck up the things I was looking for.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very clever. Who thinks up stuff like that?

    ReplyDelete