Monday, January 18, 2010

Week 3 assignments

It looks like we have an answer for our poll questions.  From now on there will be 5 points possible for making goals and keeping at least one of them.  Also, Saturday can be used as a make up day for any ONE category.

The assignments this week are:
5 minutes- Mom
Weekly Challenge- Brenda (thanks for already posting it!)
Tips- Andrea

This week starts out poorly for my housecleaning, as my kids have today off school.  I have been doing great the 1st half of the week, only to fall apart Thursday and Friday.  I need to work of that somehow.  Happy cleaning!

8 comments:

  1. Drat. I forgot to vacuum on Friday!

    vacuum- 4
    sweep- 10
    dishes- 10
    bed- 10
    scriptures- 10
    mop- 5
    bathroom- 5
    goals- 5
    laundry- 5
    weekly- 30
    5 min- 10
    =104

    +221
    =325

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok I have a perfect score this week and add twenty bonus points that gives me 130 for the week. Add 210 and I now have 340. I am loving my cleaner house.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Andrea....don't forget that you can make up one category on Saturday, so if you vacuumed on saturday then you should still get all your points right?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, I got all the points again (and am still not in first place) Hope to keep it going one more week. It has made a huge difference in what I can do in a day.

    Total = 110

    ReplyDelete
  5. yeah, wouldn't it have been awesome if I remembered to vacuum on Saturday??

    ReplyDelete
  6. Not my best week:
    Dishes: 10
    Sweep: 10
    Make Bed: 10
    Scriptures: 10 (thank you make up day!)
    Vaccum: 4
    5 minute: 3
    Weekly Goals: 5
    Laundry: 5
    Mop: 5
    Bathrooms: 0 (gross)
    Weekly: 0 (I started, but didn't finish, darn myself)
    Total: 62

    ReplyDelete
  7. Last week
    Dishes 10
    Sweep 10
    Vacuum 10
    Scriptures 10
    Bed 3
    5 min 3
    Weekly goals 5
    laundry 5
    bathrooms 0
    weekly 30
    total 86+133=219

    ReplyDelete
  8. Here we go:

    Dishes- 10
    Sweep- 10
    Vacuum- 10
    Bed- 10
    Scriptures- 3
    Goals- 5
    5 minutes- 4
    Laundry- 5
    Mop- 5
    Bathrooms- 5
    Weekly- 30
    Total = 97

    97 + 169 = 266

    ReplyDelete