Thursday, January 7, 2010

Make Up Day?

So, I had an idea and wanted to see what everyone else thought about it. Sometimes you accidentally miss one day on one of the daily challenges and it is kind of frustrating because you lose 6 points in one day, instead of just one point. So what if we allowed Saturday as a make up day. You can make up one missed day of a daily challenge on Saturday. For example, last night I fell asleep at 10:00 on accident: still in my clothes, didn't brush my teeth, nothing. I slept until Tyler woke up at 5:00, so I missed reading my scriptures. Ken said that in my sleep I was like, "Please read scriptures to me because I don't want to lose my points". So, if I get my scripture reading points every other day this week and then read on Saturday, I can still get all 10 points. Does that make sense? What do you guys think?

3 comments:

  1. I guess I would be ok with a make up day, but for me it would have to be only for accidental things. If I knew I could make up a day on saturday I would probably skip a day every week, which would not be good for me so what does everyone else think?

    ReplyDelete
  2. sounds great to me, but i'm with brenda, it will be hard to convince myself not to take a day off and wait until saturday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the idea of a makeup day. What if you were only allowed to make up one category? Or you still lost the point for the day and just got the bonus? Just trying to think up ways to not make it too easy. Although I see no difference between taking a day off in the middle of the week and doing the work on Saturday, so I'm OK just adding it as a makeup day.

    ReplyDelete