Monday, January 4, 2010

Don't Break a Nail.....

If you have never tried these then you are missing out. It is a product from pampered chef that I can not live without. They are only about $1/scraper and come in a pack of 3, and I LOVE them. When I am cleaning dried on cereal off the counters these scrape it right off, they get off dough and sticky messes like syrup. I also use them on pots and pans, the floor, chair legs and backs and anything else that gets clumpy messes. Each corner on the scraper is a different rounded angle so that it fits into casserole dishes and pans that have different angled edges. They are really sturdy (I have gone through 3 of them in the last 3 years, but that is mostly due to them going through the garbage disposal every now and then) Give it a try.

1 comment: