Sunday, January 17, 2010

Master the Master Closet

I was thrilled to get my craft room cleaned out and was even able to finish a couple of craft projects which I uncovered in my cleaning. One of these was this super cute clip holder that I made to go in my kids bathroom and hold all of our flower clips.
Unfortunately one of the side effects of this job was several empty shelf units, which I decided would work well in my master closet, and so they got shoved into my master closet (along with TONS of other stuff over the last little while, making my master closet an abomination. Don't believe me? Take a look.
Therefore the challenge this week is to do the master closet(s). I can't wait to be able to access my clothes again!

Happy Cleaning!

3 comments:

  1. NO WAY !!!!! I just knew last week that someone would post clean bedroom closet so I did it last week. Wow I really can't believe it bonus points two weeks in a row. I am in a really clean it out organize it mood so maybe I'll get bonus points all week. Yeah I really can't believe you posted it. Thanks. Yeah !!!!! I was right.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh by the way I also clean all the dresser, chest of drawers, night stands, under the bed, and the book shelves. As far as the master bedroom is concerned it is clean and done.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My closet is also in bad shape. Will get on it this week!

    ReplyDelete