Tuesday, September 28, 2010

What's It Look Like Now? Craft Area

This week I chose the craft area. For me it is a table in our guest room. I know it is going to be a different space for everyone. I actually took my before picture, then immediately cleaned it. So, I have a before and an after already. Maybe it can motivate everyone else :-)
BEFORE: You can tell I was really getting a lot of craftin done in my craft area.
AFTER: Yeah! I can actually use my craft table! Yeah.
No one will really appreciate this, since I didn't take a before picture, but I also cleaned out our toy/cereal closet. This is our cereal food storage stash, organized by expiration date. All of the toys were bought at 75% - 90% off and we save them for Christmas and birthdays. The cardboard boxes on the right are all number 10 cans of food storage.

No comments:

Post a Comment