Monday, September 20, 2010

Bookshelves- Charlotte


So I did really well last week. I went through my books and cleaned off the shelves. Regathering the sets of books together. Now I just need to figure out where the kids have scattered the misssing books from the sets!

I did really well with the rest of the week, too. I made my bed and read scriptures with the kids every day (we are now half way through the B of M chapter wise!). I vacuumed every day but one (which I made up for on Saturday). I did dishes and swept 3 days. This is the best I've done in a LONG time. I made my goals, but didn't get two done (what can I say, the other cleaning exhausted me!). I mopped, did bathrooms, did laundry and finished my 5 minute cleans (those cupboards were NASTY!). I believe that gives me a total of ...

10x3 + 3x2 = 36 (daily)
3 (goals)
3x5 = 15 (weekly)
10 (5 minutes)
20 (weekly)
10+10=20 (what it looks like now)

Total- 104/116
Posted by Picasa

1 comment: