Monday, September 20, 2010

Brenda's Week

I did ok last week, especially considering the fact that I had 5 sick kids and got sick myself. Here is how I broke it down.

What it looks like: 20
Weekly Challenge: 0 (I never did pick anything)
Five Minute: 1 Vacuum under couches
Daily Cleans: Dishes 10 (missed once, made it up on Sat.)
Sweep: 4
Vacuum: 3
Make Bed 3
Read Scriptures: 10
Goals: 5
Laundry: 5
Mop: 0
Bathrooms: 5
Tips: 5

Total: 71


For this week here are my goals:

Weekly Challenge: Deep clean master bathroom

5 Minute Challenges: Bathroom drawers (I am counting each drawer as 5 minutes and I have 12 bathroom drawers total in my house so that is a lot of bonus points if I get them all done.....they will each take more than 5 minutes by the way)

I am on a bathroom kick this week (having 3 so called "potty trained" boys will do that to you)

No comments:

Post a Comment