Saturday, September 18, 2010

Brenda's Tip


Here is another product that I really like and I think it will come in handy for quite a few of us if not now, then in the near future.

Greased Lighting is the only product that I have found that effectively removes certain things from clothes. I know it does more than laundry but that is mostly what I use it for.

Baby Spit-up (breast milk does not stain but formula does, and this takes it out)

Baby Poop (one of the hardest things to get clean off clothes)

Paint (got some red paint off my good gray sweats the other day)

Pen (when kids color on their clothes or I accidentally get a pen mark on myself.....no that never happens right?)

I used to buy the stuff at Costco but I haven't seen it there lately. From what I can tell you can still get it at Home Depot. I am nearly out so I will have to look there.

2 comments:

  1. I'd forgotten how much I loved this stuff for laundry. I'm buying it next time for my stain remover.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love this stuff too. I definately takes out some major stains.

    ReplyDelete