Friday, October 1, 2010

What it looks like now- Charlotte

I was a little reluctant to show you the pictures of my craft room. I didn't want to overwhelm you with my organizational and cleaning skills. It was in such perfect order, after all. But then I thought there might be some part of the room I could organize a teensy bit more, so I might as well try. It took me a while, but I finally found a place in my craft room to clean. Here is the before:
*
*
*
*
*
*
Are you prepared to be jealous?
*
*
*
*
*
*
I can't help that it is so spotless.
*
*
*
*
*
*
It was hard to find anything to do in there.
*
*
*
*
*
*



I know, I'm just a clean freak, right? Actually this was my weekly challenge. Mostly because I had to beg my friends to not go upstairs when they were over the other day and I knew something had to change. After a couple hours my room looked more like this:



I really do have a system that works to keep things organized and I was surprised how quickly I was able to clean things up. The playroom, on the other hand, I've already spent 2 hours on and still has about that much before it is done. Luckily (for my pride) I forgot to take before pictures.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. My craft room currently looks very similar to your "before" photo. Hopefully by sundown it will look more like your "after". ;)

    ReplyDelete