Saturday, September 5, 2009

Worked hard this week

I did everything this week so I get a perfect score. But I also had done the weekly challenge so I also get the bonus points. The only reason it was done was because my curtains finally came and when we put them up it made a mess in the windows and I had to clean them up. I always keep the top of my washing machine clean. It was hard with seminary starting having to get up at 4:15 and not getting to bed until 10:30. I also have been walking 4 to 5 miles every day. It seems to pay off because so far I have lost 15 pounds. That is 1/2 of what I wanted to lose.

1 comment:

  1. 15 lbs! Holy cow. I've been eating like crap and not exercising since I've been on vacation, so you'll have to help me be better once I get to your house mom!!

    ReplyDelete