Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Tuesday Tips

Are your garment less than white? Are your whites not white? Well here is what I have found that helps. Makes the load smaller than usual, ONLY WHITES, (like I only wash Dad's white shirts and socks in one load then only garments in another) then put it on the longest wash cycle. Use normal soap with WATER softner, then add borax laundry boaster. Do not use fabric softner or dryer sheets . Wash in warm not hot water rinse in cold. Mine started looking better right away but after a couple of washings they really looked alot whiter. Hope that this helps your whites like it helped mine. Happy Washing.

3 comments:

  1. Can you buy borax booster anywhere? I don't think I've ever heard of it. I will definitely give this a try.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It called 20 mule team borax laundry booster and I get it at Wal-Mart. It is just a laundry booster. You can also get the water softner at Wal-mart. It is hard to see and you have to look for it. It is still with laundry stuff as is the borax.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My garments are gray and not white at all. I'll have to have you help me wash a load while we are here and you can show me. Cool tricks.

    ReplyDelete