Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Weekly Challenge

Does your snack shelf look like this?


Does your tupperware look like this?

(Can you spot the blocks??)

Not for long!


This week's challenge is your kitchen cupboards! Remove the dishes and wipe down the shelves, organize those canned goods, wipe up the powdered sugar that spilled all over the lazy susan weeks ago (oh, is that just me?), etc.

And, yes, I realize I am AGAIN handing over bonus points to certain people who might have recently moved! :-)

Let's see some awesome before/after pics!

2 comments:

  1. Yes!! I am so excited because this was on my list of things to get done this week. Looks like I know what I'm doing tomorrow. Of course, it would be more exciting if this was on my list of things to do LAST WEEK...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok miss nasty My cupboards are ok but the pantries need some work. We just put things on the shelves and they really need to be organized. So no bonus points for me.

    ReplyDelete