Monday, September 28, 2009

Back on My Feet


Well, I am not sure if any of you have noticed but I kind of dropped of the house keeping wall. I tried to keep up when it was my turn to post things but I have not kept track of my score, and for good reason.....it has not been much of a score. I have had a hard time being on my feet for long periods of time, and even rooms that I can sit and clean have drained most of my energy doing just one room. I am feeling much better these days and I have found that I can get a lot more done that I have for the last 2-3 months. (I am also ready to reclaim my floors, cupboards, closets, etc.) I think this is the start of a new cycle....right? So here goes, I am going to try to get back into the swing of things, get all my daily points and actually attempt the challenges (so go easy on me) It is a bad week to start because Bryan and I took Saturday off and did not clean the house at all, then we were home from church yesterday, so things have gotten especially bad, but I find that it is almost easier for me to get started when it is really bad vs when it is only kind of bad. (is that really weird?) Anyway, I am glad I have this support group to see me through and hope that I can carry through with my new goal to get a good score this week/month! Check up with me and see how I am doing, I am counting on you.

2 comments:

  1. hahaha, you didn't just drop the ball, you dropped the "wall" ?? ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, I almost got the kitchen done enough to sweep and do the dishes, and I did get the downstairs clean enough to vacuum, but didn't do either one. :( I did make my bed and read scriptures. Hope I have a better day today.

    ReplyDelete