Monday, July 6, 2009

Weekly Challenge- Craft Area

Is it really my turn again? Time flies. Anyway, I am making the challenge something from my monthly to-do list: the craft area (in my case that would be the study). Don't have a whole room? Organize your supplies. I find a disorganized craft room/supplies is one of the big stumbling blocks to actually doing the crafty things I want to do. I clean mine out every few months, but it eventually becomes the catch all of everything I don't know where to put and becomes a pile of junk again. Anyway, good luck (I know I'll need it!)

3 comments:

  1. BOnus points for me!!! Since my guest room is also my craft room, I took a lot of time and cleaned and straightened it before mom came and again before my in-laws came. Unfortunately my in-laws are staying in that room right now, so I'll post a picture when they leave on Saturday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was so on my list for this week! (My parents are also coming to stay in my craft room in a week.) Great challenge!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This room is always on my to do list. It seems it can never stay clean. I have to pack it up so I will get it clean this week for sure. Good Challenge.

    ReplyDelete