Sunday, July 5, 2009

Back & Begging for Mercy!

I worked SO hard this week. I was totally motivated by Brenda's incentive and sure I was going to earn it. My first week back on with points and everything and I was rearing to go. Keep in mind I had my mother-in-law, father-in-law, sister-in-law, and 2 young nephews at my house, I also had a 5 week old who decided he didn't want to poop no matter how miserable it made him and who is also still getting up a couple times a night. I also had preparation to do for my first week as the new Primary President of our ward. Needless to say, there was a lot going on. Now that I've made my excuses, I missed 12 points. I missed making my bed and reading my scriptures one day. So totally disappointing. So, that being said, I'm begging for mercy from my dearest sister. I want that jewelry and I really believe I did my best. To prove my love for you and your abilities, I wore the necklace that you made me to Tyler's blessing today (look at my family blog for a pic). I beg of you. Take mercy on me.
Daily Points: 3 x 10 = 30 + 4 + 4 = 38
5 min challenges = 5 + 5 = 10 = 48
Bathrooms = 5 = 53
Mop = 5 = 58
Laundry = 5 = 63
Weekly Challenge = 30 = 93 out of 105 possible.

1 comment:

  1. DENIED.

    Haha, just kidding. I think you earned it. :-)

    ReplyDelete