Monday, July 27, 2009

Last Week of the Cycle!

5 Minute Challenges : Mom
Weekly : Kim
Tips : Charlotte

This is the last week of July's cycle! Everyone kick it into high gear. I have to say I was at Tami's house several times last week and it was spotless everytime I walked in. It was so nice. So, even though I'd gotten most my points last week, I spent about 3 hours yesterday just cleaning up. Now it is Monday morning, my house is already clean. On Mondays I leave Abe at a friend's house (I watch her son on Wed), so I am taking Tyler to baby lapsit and going shopping since I don't have to clean!! Hooray!

Keep track of your points here.

3 comments:

  1. Oh yeah baby! I got all my points again this week! Hip Hip Hooray!
    105 points total!
    (Mom, I loved your challenges, they were great ones for me)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Check out this score!!

    daily 50
    5 min 10
    laundry 5 ( I FINALLY HAVE A DRYER!!)
    mop 5
    bathrooms 5
    Weekly 50
    Total 125

    overall total 486

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not a great week for me, but I did more than I wanted to.

    Dishes- 3
    Vacuum- 4
    Scriptures- 4
    Sweep- 4
    Bed- 3
    Mop- 5
    Bathrooms- 5
    Laundry- 5
    =33. Nice.

    ReplyDelete