Friday, July 10, 2009

Just a Check-up


I am feeling really good about this week. If I straighten my bathroom drawers tomorrow, I'm looking at a perfect score! I was motivated half by Brenda's bribe and half by the fact that we're expecting company this weekend. I've not only been happier and more relaxed with such a clean house, I've been able to do lots of fun family stuff and complete some of those long-needed projects. One of those projects was cleaning out the computer desk, and I was reminded of my vow to never let it get "that bad".

Luckily, I am not alone in this claim. If I remember correctly, each one of us has, at one point or another, claimed that we would do this or that challenge and then keep it tidy.

SO.....

I want the following people to please take a picture of the following areas and post it ASAP. We need to check up on you and make sure you are keeping your promises!

Charlotte- Kids' playroom
Brenda- Laundry room
Kim- Nightstand
Tami- Kids' closet
LeAnn- Computer desk

Ok, no cheating, I really want to see how you guys are doing! I'm so excited!

2 comments:

  1. I took the picture, but will have to upload it later today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will take the picture as soon as I get home!

    ReplyDelete