Friday, January 23, 2009

How do you want it to work?

Here are the bare bones. The names and monthly/weekly goals I will replace with fancier pictures. I think we could post our daily goals and/or have themed days like:

Monday Madness- do as much cleaning as possible
Wednesday Works- before/after shots for orginizing projects
Folding Fridays- laundry day

ect. I couldn't think of alliterative terms for the other days, and I'm not crazy about the ones I did put there (especially Wed.). So any ideas on how to make the blog work are great!

If you can think of a way to make it competitive (given the 3 hour time difference)

Also, the weekly/monthly goals. You click the wrench beneath your list to get there (after I make you an administrator) and then change the lost. To cross it out out "s" at the beginning and "/s" at the end (both surrounded by the <> symbols). So there you go!

7 comments:

  1. Hey Where is my name on the weekly goals? Also where is Jessica? I didn't understand the last paragraph at all. I guess I am too stupid to participate (I am too stupid to spell that word at least.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks good, if you make me an administrator I will get my goals posted, perfect timing to get the blog done by the way, enough time has gone by that I am starting to run out of steam for goals, I am excited to get started again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mom- I was in a hurry and just threw the names up there. Also, I knew I would have to go in and explain it to you personally for you to understand. I didn't invite Jessica (I thought she didn't do blogs and I don't think I have her email address)

    Brenda- exactly!

    ReplyDelete
  4. If you answered the request, you should be an administrator now.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like Monday Madness-We can all put up how well we stay on task, Wednesday projects are a good idea, not sure about Friday, I am trying to do laundry on Wed & Sat, but I could do something like if anything has not been folded or put away by friday to make sure it gets done that day. Maybe we should each take a month to be in charge of a daily/weekly project that we post, like if it was my month to be in charge I would post in the morning something simple for everyone to do that day, like clean all doorknobs, stuff we might not always think about, but that would just take 5 minutes (a 5 minute challenge)?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Bleh. Not "bleh" for the blog (hooray for the blog!), but "bleh" to all house work. I have pretty much not done anything this week, and I don't intend to change that today... but I guess maybe I should...

    I think b4 and after pics are a GREAT idea. I think I might go take some b4 pics of my house to shame me into cleaning.

    I also really like the idea of 5 minute challenges.

    I am pretty stuck with my Monday laundry day, but any other day... pretty much... I think it would be fun to have themes. Just don't ask me to come up with any good ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I didn't think about people doing things on days different than mine. You don't do it all just like me? Well so far people seem to be OK with Monday housework and Wednesday projects. Any other ideas?

    ReplyDelete