Monday, January 26, 2009

Goals for Today- Charlotte

I think I will have to limit my goals today (due to the fact that I was up past midnight watching a movie with Peter- and hated the ending). So my goals are to make VT, picture, and dr. appointments, put Joseph's preschool schedule into my calendar, & fill my 25 lb. buckets. And do laundry. Plus my regular cleaning which actually isn't too bad today. Peter should be home for piano so I don't have to be gone for 2 hours of the day.

Also, I need to know what you want to do for privacy. We can either use initials or just make the whole site private. I am working on a blog header. Can you all send me a picture of you making a silly (but not ugly!!) face?

Everyone has great ideas for points. I am going to try to have something in place for February (see my weekly goals) with maybe a prize!!.

Also, Tami if you are starting a biggest loser contest, get at it. I have been working out all month and so far have lost 4 pounds. OK, I have been working out all month, but really I am up 4 pounds. Oops!

4 comments:

  1. okay, somehow I think I'm at a disadvantage for a Biggest Loser contest. Can I be the Biggest Gainer? In June though baby, sign me up!!1

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol. I am fine with being a public blog, my issue with privacy is mostly pictures of my kids (I like the freedom to post nude pictures... assuming my kids are ever undressed...). I don't plan on posting any of those here, so I don't really care.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am not doing to well today. I've put the food into the 25 gallon containers, cleaned the kitchen, and ground some wheat and that is it so far. I need to kick it into high gear, but all I want to do is take a nap!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I feel the same as andrea. All I care about are pics of my kids.
    Everyone didn't sound to excited about my biggest loser contest. If anyone wants to play I'll write up the rules.

    ReplyDelete