Thursday, October 7, 2010

Let's just start it now

I think that we should just start the new cycle with the new month, so this would be week one. What do you all think? 

Since no one has posted the "What it looks like now" for the week, I will do something relatively easy.  How about the kitchen sink?

Brenda asked me the difference between WILLN and a weekly challenge.  The difference is that there is no points related to cleaning it.  You just have to photograph what it looks like and then do a follow up on what you do to keep up with it, an after picture, or some other comment on that area of your house.  As long as a WILLN photo is posted with some sort of commentary, you get the points. Cleaned up or not.

Also, I think we need to take out the bonus points for extra 5 minute cleans.  To ambiguous.

Lastly, I have an idea for a prize this month.  I'll let you know as soon as I get it made!

Charlotte

2 comments:

  1. Yeah, I think we should start the new cycle with the start of the new month. And thanks for clearing up the WILLN, I was feeling quite overwhelmed at the idea of basically having two big challenges every week.

    So for this week, do you want to see a pic of under the kitchen sink, or the actual sink?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think whatever motivates you the most. I took that actual sink, but that is what I needed to do this week.

    ReplyDelete