Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Last week wrapup &this weeks goals- Charlotte

I almost don't want to post about my score last week.  I did great, until Thursday and then the week (housekeeping wise) spiraled out of control!

Here is how I did:

Bed -10
Dishes- 4
Sweep- 3
Scriptures- 3
Vacuum- 3
5 minutes-  2

(25/60)


Goals for week- 5
Mop- 5
Bathrooms- 5
Laundry-0
Weekly challenge- 0 (I emptied the garbage from the car, but that is all)
 WILLK?- 10 (see picture below)

(25/60)

Total- 50/120

I did clean this out.
I disinfected the sink,
scrubbed the backsplash and window sill,
washed the windows
and rinsed the screen.




This week Peter is home and working odd shifts so I am cutting out making bed.  My daily goals are:
  1. Dishes
  2. Sweep
  3. Scriptures
  4. Family Room
  5. Front Room

My 5 minutes are (including the 3 I missed last week):
  1. Broom closet
  2. Appliance closet
  3. Under coaches
  4. Pantry
  5. Planter Box
 My weekly goal is the same as last week: Suburban

No comments:

Post a Comment