Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Andrea's Week 10/4-10/10


Not a stellar week, but at least I was able to get a big challenge done. The laundry room has been on my to-do list for... months. Look at this! This is where I CLEAN my clothes. Disgusting.
You might not be able to tell a huge difference from the picture, but this place was GROSS. To get it in tip top shape, I cleaned the w/d, washed Nephi's disgusting pillow, swiffered and swept (it took 2 Swiffers), mopped, vacuumed spiderwebs out of the corners, washed the muddy paw prints from the door, and washed the shelf. I can finally walk in there without my skin crawling.
Here's my point total:

Vacuum- 2
Sweep- 10
Bed- 10
Dishes- 4
Scriptures- 0
= 26/60

Goals- 5
Mop- 5
Bathrooms- 0
Weekly- 30
5 min- 0
Laundry- 5
WILLN- 0
=45/60

TOTAL= 71/120

My daily cleans this week will be the norm. My 5 minutes will be:
1. Clean kitchen sink
2. Microwave (a yam exploded in there yesterday.)
3. Dust inside entertainment center
4. Wash bedding
5. Sewing drawer

Weekly Challenge: Kids' Room

1 comment:

  1. My washing machine looks like that from time to time, I can't wait to have a laundry room to clean up!

    ReplyDelete