Monday, October 18, 2010

Andrea's Week

What I learned from this week: The only way I can get everything accomplished is if someone takes my kids for an entire day. I was able to spend a couple hours in the kids' room, went through all their buckets and under their beds, took one garbage bag to the trash and another to Goodwill.

Vacuum- 4
Dishes- 10
Sweep- 10
Bed- 10
Scriptures- 3
5 min- 10
=47/60

Goals- 5
WILLN- 5
Mop- 5
Bathrooms- 5
Laundry- 5
Weekly- 30
=55/55

Total= 102

This week, my weekly challenge will be the kitchen table and chairs. My 5 minutes will be:
1. Organize cupboard
2. Under couch cushions
3. Under couch
4. Baseboards in kitchen
5. Dust blinds

2 comments:

  1. I'm always amazed at what I can accomplish when my kids aren't around!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks good, I always have that much stuff to take out when I am done cleaning the kids rooms.

    ReplyDelete