Monday, August 3, 2009

Weekly Tip

OK I forgot which day the tip was suppose to show on. I have one in mind today to I thought I would just post it.

Ten minutes a day saves an hour on Saturday. I have found during the many years of cleaning that if you just spend ten minutes at a task each day that it really does save in hour or more on Saturday, (that was my major cleaning day). I minute or two to wipe the tub after a bath, a minute or two to sweep the mess when it happens etc, a minute or two to sew on the lost button, etc. Hope this helps someone.

2 comments:

  1. That is such a good reminder and it is SO true. Sometimes I don't want to drag myself around my house to clean up and night, but I know it will be so much easier to do it then and a good morning with a clean house makes your whole day go better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That has been my mantra ever since I moved into this house. A little extra work everyday will save me a big headache later on! Thanks for the reminder!!

    ReplyDelete