Monday, August 3, 2009

Weekly Challenge Review

I am not sure if I am the only one who needs this one but summer has been a lot harder than I thought to keep up on everything. I am looking forward to school starting so that I an get back on the ball with my housework, not only do I have more going on but when my kids are home all day they are somehow able to make a TON more mess, so I have been hit or miss when it comes to the challenges. Some of them I get to a week or two after they are assigned and some just sit. As I looked around my house to see what I needed to get done I realized that everything that is still on my to do list has been assigned recently as a weekly challenge and I just didn't get to it. So this week is a review week. Take a minute to review the challenges that have been assigned, which ones you did, which ones you only started, which ones you neglected to do and pick one or more to do this week. I guess in order to get the bonus you would have to still have them all done. Here are some of the more recent challenges.

Closets ~ Outside ~ Sanitize ~ Craft Area ~ Garage ~ Carpets ~ Fridge/Freezer ~Kitchen Cupboards ~ Filing ~Bathroom Cupboards ~ Laundry Room ~ Computer Desk

Good Luck and Happy Cleaning!!

3 comments:

  1. Good challenge. I have plenty of them I could do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Since we are moving in I have all of them to do. It is such alot of work and takes sooooo much time. At least everything is clean just cluttered.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sad to say that the previous challenge I felt most needed my attention was once again my car. Sad to say it took me over an hour. I just don't know how it gets so messy.

    ReplyDelete