Saturday, August 29, 2009

Time to Reclaim the House

I am more than ready to go in September. Do you mean starting this Monday (Aug 31?) I will post assignments tomorrow.

Now that my kids are in school I am feeling a huge drive to reclaim my house. Over the summer (and a little before to tell the truth) things have sunk into craziness and I have a list of things that need cleaned out and reorganized. The list included every area in my house :( My plan is to tackle one area a day until things get back into order. I have 4 hours every morning after the older kids leave and before Joseph heads to school. This will be my reclaiming time. So far there have been 2 days of school and I have cleaned 2 area. Until I get done my goals sidebar will be my reclaiming list. I'm hoping to be done in a few weeks. Wish me luck!!

No comments:

Post a Comment