Monday, August 10, 2009

Challenge Review...CHECK!

I am super proud of myself. Last week I assigned the review week for the challenges. I did this because I had skipped out on so many of them, so I decided that instead of picking just one to do, I would try to get as many of them done as I could. Here are the ones I got done:
Closets
Laundry Room
Craft Room
Fridge

and.......

Garage!

I am SO glad to have a functioning garage again. It took me several hours on 3 different days to get it done, but it is so nice now. We even had some people stop by while we were finishing up and we weren't embarrassed to have them see the inside of our garage. We hung some shelves on the ceiling (that we bought over a year ago....maybe even 2 years ago) and also got some hooks to hang bikes, scooters and strollers. If you have forgotten, here are the before pictures and the after pictures.




2 comments: