Friday, August 28, 2009

Dropped the ball... off the empire state building.

So, I totally have dropped the ball these last few weeks. Sorry. I've been having a slightly rough time lately and it was unfortunately reflected in my blogging, my cleaning, and my weight loss. Sigh. Someday I will not be struggling with 2 children under 2 and my life will be in complete control (a girl can dream, right?). Anyway, just to inform everyone, although my points aren't even worth trying to calculate, I did complete the clothes challenge. I also completed Mom's bed challenge. I say we take this week off and start afresh with September. I will actually be out of town Sept 3 - 18th, but I can help with the cleaning in all the places I am staying and still try to keep track of points.
So, is everyone else ready to drop the summer funk behind them?? Let's get the party started.

No comments:

Post a Comment