Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Tuesday Tips on TUESDAY

This is a simple tip but one I have found handy (especially when I had lots if preschoolers and not enough hands). If you have enough children to put one in front and let one ride in back (or just one who likes to sit in back), instead of killing your back lifting them in and out, lift up the front of the cart and let them crawl in. You know how the carts flip up so they can stack in rows? They also lift up to let kids in. I know riding in the back of a cart isn't the safest option, but until a certian store starts carrying decent double carts, it is the best option for me most shopping days. I just make sure they're sitting down the entire time.

1 comment:

  1. I use this method all the time (Charlotte taught me this one back when Trevor and Ethan were climbing in and out and we would go shopping together) It works really well.

    ReplyDelete