Monday, May 11, 2009

Bathroom Cupboards and Drawers

This might be a big mistake (point wise), some of you might have this done, but mine is in desperate need of doing, so I am putting it out there.  You might remember that this was one of my goals to get done the very first week we started this blog, it stayed on there the next week, then the next, and so forth until I just gave up and never got it done, so as bad as it was back then it is worse now.  Just to make sure I do it, here is a sample of what some  of my bathrooms drawers look like now.

3 comments:

  1. Well there is Nathan's missing arm. At least you can sleep soundly tonight knowing it isn't going to sneak up and choke you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish! That is actually Ashton's arm, Nathan's unfortunately is still missing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So I totally missed the arm the first time. That is funny. I must say this one will be hard for me because I'm not sure I'm physically capable of sitting on the floor and cleaning out the cupboards under the sink in my bathroom. My body just doesn't bend that way right now.

    ReplyDelete