Monday, March 30, 2009

Weekly Challenge ... Keep things in Check

I had actually decided to do this for my challenge, even before Charlotte said her bit about repeating challenges. I am with her, there are several that I need to do again (sadly my car is one of them too). So, the challenge this week is to pick one or two of the previous challenges that needs some touching up or completely redone. If all of yours are still finished (I would say you get the 2 minute touch up for each challenge) you are a Super Star and will happily be rewarded with the 20 bonus points and some severe bragging rights. Here are the previous challenges.

Dust / Clean Door frames and doors
Clean out the Fridge
Vacuum under the furniture in your bedroom (clean under bed)
Organize and Clean Toys
Clean out Oven and Stove Top
Clean and Vacuum your car
Pantry

No comments:

Post a Comment