Tuesday, March 24, 2009

5 Minute Challenges

Here goes:

  1. Post one recipe on recipe site
  2. Strip and wash bedsheets (at least one persons!)
  3. Clean cabinet fronts
  4. Wash mirrors and electronic screens (mine need them again)
  5. Your choice- surely I am not the only one who has thought "That would be a great 5 minute challenge", only to realize I am the only one who would need to do it. For me this would be to clean the screens in my kitchen window. Post your choice in the comments section.

4 comments:

  1. I cleaned out the cubbies in my entertainment center. So dusty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I cleaned Abraham's high chair and the kitchen chair that it is strapped to. It was so nasty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had to wash the sheets at 10 at night to get the weeks challenge done. I polished the tables for the fifth one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I finished these, but barely. And I was the one who made them this week.

    ReplyDelete