Sunday, March 29, 2009

Last Week of Cycle

I've noticed that I am not the only one struggling this go around. I think it is the depressing bipolar weather in March. Anyway, lets make this last week a good one!!! Here are the assignments for the week:

5 Minute Challenges: Tami
Weekly Challenge: Kim
Tuesday Tips: Brenda

Don't be afraid to repeat previous challenges. One of the hardest aspects of housework is that the same things always need to be done. Hopefully this blog helps us keep track. I could probably do all the challenges over again (um, especially the car...).

Lets keep track of our totals on this post and make things work. I know that I have grounded myself after last week to follow a written schedule. Everyone have a good week.

5 comments:

  1. Mon/Tue

    Daily Chores 2x5=10

    That is it so far ... off to mop the floors and scrub the bathrooms and finish last weeks laundry.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am on track this week for a perfect score!! Watch out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mon & Tue
    Daily chores 2x5 = 10
    Mop = 5 {15}
    Bathrooms = 5 {20}

    Total = 20 + 265 = 285

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweep 4
    Vacuum 3
    Dishes 4
    Bed 4
    Scriptures 5 +5
    5 min challenges 2
    laundry 5
    mop 5
    bathrooms 5
    weekly challenge 0 (I did my car but never got around to vacuuming it)
    Total = 47
    total 325 +47 = 372

    ReplyDelete
  5. Is March finally over??? I need a clean slate for sure!
    Wed - Fri
    sweep, scripture, dishes, make bed x 3 = 12 + 20 bonus = 32
    vacuum 1 {33}
    3 challenges {36}
    I did my pantry and my stovetop and my fridge, but none of them were bad, I should have done my car again, so I'm not giving myself the points.
    total: 36 + 285 = 321

    ReplyDelete