Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Weekly Stuff

Sorry I missed a day getting these up.  Yesterday I spent trying to get the whole house cleaned. I did my mopping and bathrooms and everything. Anyway here are the challenges for the week:

5 minutes

  1. Scrub bathtub or shower stall
  2. Dust shelves/picture frames
  3. Laundry room/area
  4. Under couches
  5. Fridge


Weekly Challenge:
Craft Room/Stuff (This is the room I still haven't unpacked, so time to get to it)

Bonus
Get done one craft/project that's been sitting on your to-do list for a while.

2 comments:

  1. Love the challenges, things I need to do. Glad we are having someone make the challenges, it makes me do what should be done. Thanks. Love you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great piece of idea been shared here.It surely falls in line with a post i will be putting on soon on my page.It's said that, a goal that is set and achieved is success.So you are on course.Thanks for sharing.Meanwhile plz do visit my page read on freeing your mind and 5 steps to freeing your mind and comment to assist me improve
    and share my works.Lovely day.
    EBENEZER.

    ReplyDelete