Sunday, August 22, 2010

Weekly Assignments & Point Tally

Weekly = Tami
5 Min = Mom
Tips = Kim

This is the last week of the month. Keep track of your points on this post. Be prepared for EVERYONE to participate next month. I'll contribute a prize again next month. My house is SO clean and I haven't even been getting 100% with my points. I am so happy with how I feel about myself and I feel like I'm a better mother and wife when I am on top of things. A clean house really does make a huge difference and I'd forgotten that when I slipped into bad habits again. I even cleaned my car this weekend, just for fun!

4 comments:

  1. Ok ok I am going to give it a go this week. I have fallen off track lately and I have also been pretty sick, but I am feeling much better so here I go.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok, I have been cleaning, but forgetting to keep track of my points! The total on the side is a rough estimate for the month. But The important thing is that I'm getting back to good habits and I will be better about checking the challenges this week, so that I can win the prize for September!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am not ashamed to admit that I am super proud of myself this week. An almost perfect score (including scriptures!), plus I made it to the gym 4x. I didn't get everything done that I wanted to, but boy do I feel great!

    vacuum- 3
    sweep- 10
    bed- 10
    dishes- 10
    scriptures- 10
    goal- 5
    mop- 5
    bathrooms- 5
    laundry- 5
    Weekly- 30

    = 93

    ReplyDelete
  4. I went to bad last night so happy that I had a perfect score. Then as I sat to write this I realized that I never officially mopped this week. Dang. Oh well. I'm happy with what I did!
    Sweep = 10
    Vacuum = 10
    Dishes = 10
    Bed = 10
    Scriptures = 10
    Goals = 5
    Laundry = 5
    Mop = 0
    Bathrooms = 5
    Weekly = 30
    Total = 95

    ReplyDelete